The Self Survey Service is the same as our Premium Service with the exception that we do not undertake a measurement survey or undertake any visits to your property.
The Self Survey Planning Application form is available for free download now. If you have any questions about the form or are having difficulties completing it please contact us.
Our Self Survey Planning Application service includes:
- Review of your completed survey form. This provides us with an opportunity to understand your requirements.
- Production and delivery of the following draft plans (these are required for all planning applications):
- Existing Elevations
- Proposed Elevations
- Existing Floor Plans
- Proposed Floor Plans
- Block Plan
- Site Plan
- Production and delivery of a draft Local Authority Planning Application form.
- Submission of draft plans and application form for your review.
- Update of draft plans and application in response to your comments. We will only submit your application once you have confirmed that you are entirely happy with the plans.
- Submission of your Planning Application to the Local Authority.
- We'll liase with the Local Authority regarding your application and keep you up to date with progress until the planning decision has been made.
- If your planning application is rejected we can modify and resubmit the plans (often at no additional cost) or offer our Appeals Service.
Our Self Survey Planning Application service is currently available at a fixed price of £1200 (plus Local Authority Fees (typically £206 plus £20 online submission fee) to be paid direct to the Local Authority) for all properties with up to four existing bedrooms. This service is only available for work to existing properties. For larger properties please contact GPO Designs for a quotation.
We request payment in three stages. The first installment of £150 is due on submission of your completed survey form, the second installment of £700 is due on delivery of the initial plans and the balance of £350 is due (together with the Local Authority Fee) once you are entirely happy with the plans and have approved them for submission to the Local Authority.
All orders are subject to our terms and conditions.
This service does not include the production of full Building Control Application plans. The GPO Designs Building Control Application service is available once planning permission has been obtained.